Saturday, July 7, 2012

Slave to Evil

there was a time I thought mind would force the body – there was a time I thought mind would force the soul – but then I went evil – but then I went mad – but then I went evil – but then I went mad – but then I went evil – but then I went mad – but then I went evil – but then I went mad - evil is ruling over my existence – evil is ruling over my existence

there was a time I thought mind would force the body – there was a time I thought mind would force the soul – but then I went evil – but then I went mad – but then I went evil – but then I went mad – but then I went mad – but then I went mad – but then I went mad – but then I went mad

evil is ruling over my existence – evil is ruling over my existence – evil is ruling over my existence – evil is ruling over my existence – evil is ruling over my existence – over my existence – over my existence

there was a time I thought mind would force the body – there was a time I thought mind would force the soul – there was a time I thought mind would force the body – there was a time I thought mind would force the soul – there was a time I thought – there was a time I thought

No comments:

Post a Comment