Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life… Life is alright on the Rhine…

The times we had;
oh, when the wind would blow with rain and snow
were not all bad;
we put our feet just where they had, had to go
Never to go

The shattered soul,
following close, but nearly twice as slow
In my good times,
there were always golden rocks to throw
at those who
those who admit defeat too late
Those were our times
Those were our times

And I would love to see that day
That day is mine;
when she will marry me outside,
with the willow trees
and play the songs we made,
they made me so
And I would love to see that day
her day was mine

--

And I know winter will pass by slow
Without my heart, what can I do?
You’re in the halls
The bell gives way to a larger swell
Without my heart, what can I do?

And we grow fat on the charms of our idle dreary days
Seen the shadows grow;
see an ominous display
With no alarm, could we say
we’d have expected this away?
Our desires have died;
give incent to play

--

When I feel alive,
I try to imagine a careless life:
A scenic world, where the sunsets are all
breathtaking…

=

No comments:

Post a Comment